Sorry, this job has expired.
Here at RGIS, you count! Businesses make critical decisions based on their inventories and rely on RGIS to ensure that they are done accurately and professionally. As a part of the RGIS Team, you’re an important part of the decision making process. By contributing to reliable inventory counts, you help our customers make better decisions to support the needs of their customers!
As a Retail Inventory Associate, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Counting is a very active job - you’ll be bending, kneeling and climbing ladders; so you’re either on your feet or knees the entire inventory.
• When counting, you can use a finger scanner to scan each item’s barcode, which sends the information to a portable device at your waist, or use the device itself as a handheld scanner instead. Be prepared to do repetitive actions.
• Accuracy is everything! You have an eagle eye for detail and pride yourself in making sure everything is correct.
• Efficiency is everything! I know, I know…we just said accuracy is everything but speed and accuracy go hand in hand when you’re a Retail Inventory Associate.
• Location, location, location. You will never get bored with going to the same location over and over again. From a grocery or dollar variety retail store around the corner to a warehouse a couple hours away, you’ll likely be at a new place just about every time you’re scheduled to work.
• Starting on time is critical to a successful inventory so we are looking for reliable people that can get to the inventories on time and as scheduled.
• Safety first! At RGIS it is in our DNA and we are committed to providing associates safe work environments along the way, at every location, and on the way back.
• We provide you with an RGIS shirt, as well as guidelines on clothing and proper footwear that you’re required to wear. Think of it as showing pride for your favorite team.
• Opportunities for pay increases after just 5 inventories!
• Supervisor and management opportunities.
• On-the-job paid training.
• Referral bonuses. If you want to earn an extra $500, refer five people after you're hired and after they work five events, you get the $$$.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee-paid health insurance available at group rates.
• Discounted prices at movie theaters, theme parks and more.
What you should bring to the team:
• At least 18 years of age; no experience needed.
• Access to reliable transportation.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to focus in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours.
• Ability to, with or without reasonable accommodation, frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders and reach, as well as stand for up to 10-12 hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.